Joining us at Deliveron as the next Scrum Master allows you to make a positive impact by helping to shape the future of technology; Modern Cloud Solutions, DevOps Enablement, Azure Data, and Power BI, making applications better and faster. We believe our people are the change-makers.
The Scrum Master will support one or more delivery teams within a fast-paced product development driven environment. This role is intended to help software development teams achieve their goals as high performing software development teams, creating a culture of self-organization and continuous improvement, and provide a leader for Agile projects. The Scrum Master ensures clear communication and organization of the group, and coaching development employees in all aspects of the standard Agile Scrum process.
- Be the primary point of contact on behalf of Deliveron with the clients you serve.
- Organize and facilitate all scrum related meetings (stand-ups, retrospectives, reviews, demos, etc.).
- Gain experience working with a variety of clients across multiple industries.
- Build long-term relationships with a range of roles, including client sponsors and stakeholders.
- Apply trusted Agile principles and leadership skills to enable bringing client visions to market.
- Help serves one or more teams of technology pros who are using the latest development technologies.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for preferably in a software development team applying Scrum principles and practices.
- Have a strong knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency while working in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Be able to prioritize goals based on the larger picture, while being comfortable getting into the details as needed.
- Robust and effective communication skills to bring multiple roles and personalities together to work towards a shared vision.
- The desire to bring out the best in people that make a positive, shared impact.
- Is always looking for ways to improve and help others to do the same.
- Occasional, limited travel may be required for key project ceremonies, like release planning sessions, depending on the client.
- Experience with business analysis.
Here are just some of the things that we can offer you:
- Flexible Paid Time Off (YOU take the time you need.)
- 8 Day Holiday Pay
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employer Contributed 3 Tier Medical Plan Options
- Employer Contributed Dental Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid Vision Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid $50,000 Life Insurance Plan including AD&D
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Benefits including; Accident, Critical Illness, and Medical Bridge Options
- Additional Supplemental Life Insurance Plan including Spouse and Children
- 3% Employer Match Simple Retirement IRA Plan
- Life Assistance and Wellness Programs
- Green Initiatives
- Training and Development Programs
- Employee Events
- 100% Employer Paid Gym Membership
- AND MORE...
Are you ready to join us?
Click the Apply button and let's talk.
Deliveron - A Green House Data Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.