Joining us as at Deliveron, a Green House Data Company as the next Solutions Architect/Sr. Software Engineer, allows you to make a positive impact by helping to shape the future of technology; Modern Cloud Solutions, DevOps Enablement, Azure Data, and Power BI, making applications better and faster. We believe our people are the change makers.
At Deliveron, Software Engineers collaborate to create modern software applications, implement new technologies and deliver end-to-end solutions within an agile environment.
- Ensure quality through establishing engineering practices such as code reviews and managing tech debt, and making sure code follows best practices and meets non-functional requirements.
- Validate architecture is defined and communicated.
- Identify key engagement and solution risks and define mitigation strategies.
- Maintains an understanding of long-term company strategy and ensures that designs will enable the company to meet the changing industry/competitive demands.
- Implement and recommend viable architectural approaches that support long term maintainability, extensibility, and interoperability of enterprise applications.
- Communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of cross-functional teams.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for developers on your project teams.
- 5 + years of software development with design patterns development implementation.
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Be able to prioritize goals based on the larger picture, while being comfortable getting into the details as needed
- Strong, effective communication skills to bring multiple roles and personalities together to work towards a shared vision
- Have real-world experience providing technical leadership on Agile software development projects
- Desire to learn, investigate, and provide guidance on new technology in a rapidly changing technology
- Be able to provide leadership on implementing engineering practices such as code reviews and automated CI/CD
- The desire to bring out the best of the people working on the project to make a positive, shared impact
- Always looking for ways to improve and help others to do the same
- Occasional, limited travel may be required for key project ceremonies, like release planning sessions, depending on the client
- Real-world experience building multi-tier applications using .NET, Angular or React, Web API
- Experience building Cloud Native or Hybrid applications using Azure or another public cloud
- Experience using Azure DevOps as a tool - administration, being able to consult on the process, migrations, deploying applications, executing tests, incorporating security controls into pipeline
- Experience in transitioning traditional compliance controls and change control review processes to be incorporated into DevOps practices
Here are just some of the things that we can offer you:
- Flexible Paid Time Off ( YOU take the time you need. )
- 8 Day Holiday Pay ,
- Paid Volunteer Day,
- Employer Contributed 3 Tier Medical Plan Options,
- Employer Contributed Dental Plan,
- 100% Employer-Paid Vision Plan,
- 100% Employer-Paid Short Term Disability Plan,
- 100% Employer-Paid $50,000 Life Insurance Plan including AD&D ,
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Plan,
- Voluntary Benefits including; Accident, Critical Illness, and Medical Bridge Options,
- Additional Supplemental Life Insurance Plan including Spouse and Children,
- 3% Employer Match Simple Retirement IRA Plan,
- Life Assistance and Wellness Programs,
- Green Initiatives,
- Training and Development Programs,
- Employee Events,
- 100% Employer Paid Gym Membership,
- AND MORE...
Are you ready to join us?
Click the Apply button and let's talk.
Deliveron - a Green House Data company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.