Joining us as at Deliveron as the next Business Analyst and/or Quality Analyst, allows you to make a positive impact by helping to shape the future of technology; Modern Cloud Solutions, DevOps Enablement, Azure Data, and Power BI, making applications better and faster. We believe our people are the change makers.
What you will do:
· Be the central role in carrying a client’s vision forward as you collaborate with a Deliveron Delivery Manager and a team of technology professionals to deliver solutions
· Gain real-world experience and business knowledge working with a variety of clients across multiple industries
· Build long-term relationships with client product owners and the experts inside of the Deliveron Network of Partners
· Leverage and apply proven Agile principles and best practices to enable bringing client visions to market
· Use modern technologies and the latest automation techniques to test and prove the solutions will deliver value to our clients and their stakeholders
· Represent the team’s efforts as you demonstrate delivered work to business stakeholders within each sprint
· Grow your professional skills as you pursue a development path towards the Delivery Manager role
· Have a strong passion to collaborate and partner with both business and technology project team members to work together towards a shared vision
· Be a quick learner who can ask the right questions to build an understanding of what our clients need
· Ready to take ownership of a project’s backlog, ensuring user stories are captured and test cases are successfully executed
· Strong communication skills to share user story acceptance criteria and test case results with technology-focused team members
· Be an example of self-starter who can help drive projects forward with our high-performing Delivery Teams
· Always looking for ways to improve and help others to do the same
Here are just some of the things that we can offer you:
Are you ready to join us?
Click the Apply button and let's talk.
Deliveron - a Green House Data company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.